Firefly agents have more insurance options to help their customers with home, car, and business insurance than almost anyone.
But what about life insurance?
Thanks to our relationship with Back Nine Insurance, our agents have lots of options to help their customers with life insurance, too.
Watch this short video for details about how it works:
Want to see the demo quoting site for yourself? Follow this link (it opens in a new tab).
You don’t have to be a Firefly agent to work with Back Nine and get all of these benefits. But if you want the one-two punch of LOTS of carrier options for home, auto, business AND life insurance, we make a great pairing.
Click the “Grow Your Agency” button above to get our ebook, which will answer most of your questions about the Firefly opportunity.
Modern Agent Resources
- Item 1
- Item 2
Learning Center Articles
- How to get Insurance Carrier Appointments on Your own
- How to Know if Firefly is a Good Fit for You
- What Makes me a Good fit for Firefly?
- What if Agents had to go Back to What They Were Doing Before Firefly?
- To fee, or not to fee? That is an Easy Question!
- Are You the Proper Fit for Firefly?
- Carrier Infusion Beats Carrier Appointment Confusion
- Working Without Firefly is Like Eating Soup With a Knife or Fork
- Can I Have my Own P&C Carrier Appointments Outside of Firefly?
- What are Your “What ifs?”
- Insurance Agency Book Ownership
- Agents Give You Advice if You’re Considering Firefly