One fun thing about being an independent insurance agent is the ability to get more chances at writing commercial risks. Firefly agents have two paths to write commercial:
- An agent can specialize in 1-3 industries, becoming an expert in understanding, underwriting, quoting, winning, and servicing those industries. You can learn more about commercial specialization and field underwriting on other pages here in our Learning Center.
- All agents with Firefly can use our warm leads program. Simply put, it allows you to receive new business and renewal commission while the carrier does all of the quoting and service work.
The warm leads program lets you focus on your day-to-day operations and still have a shot at writing a variety of commercial accounts without having to learn the nuances and peculiarities of each industry so you can quote each risk.
Watch this short video to see exactly how it works:
Ready to learn even more? Download our comprehensive ebook today.
Modern Agent Resources
- Item 1
- Item 2
Learning Center Articles
- How to get Insurance Carrier Appointments on Your own
- How to Know if Firefly is a Good Fit for You
- What Makes me a Good fit for Firefly?
- What if Agents had to go Back to What They Were Doing Before Firefly?
- To fee, or not to fee? That is an Easy Question!
- Are You the Proper Fit for Firefly?
- Carrier Infusion Beats Carrier Appointment Confusion
- Working Without Firefly is Like Eating Soup With a Knife or Fork
- Can I Have my Own P&C Carrier Appointments Outside of Firefly?
- What are Your “What ifs?”
- Insurance Agency Book Ownership
- Agents Give You Advice if You’re Considering Firefly