“It’s said that a wise person learns from his mistakes.
A wiser one learns from others’ mistakes.
But the wisest person of all learns from others’ successes.”
-John C Maxwell
According to that quote, you might learn a lot from Evan’s success with Firefly. He was formerly a State Farm agent, and decided to open his own independent insurance agency. Here is his experience:
If you enjoyed that check out this link for more success stories
Modern Agent Resources
- Item 1
- Item 2
Learning Center Articles
- How to get Insurance Carrier Appointments on Your own
- How to Know if Firefly is a Good Fit for You
- What Makes me a Good fit for Firefly?
- What if Agents had to go Back to What They Were Doing Before Firefly?
- To fee, or not to fee? That is an Easy Question!
- Are You the Proper Fit for Firefly?
- Carrier Infusion Beats Carrier Appointment Confusion
- Working Without Firefly is Like Eating Soup With a Knife or Fork
- Can I Have my Own P&C Carrier Appointments Outside of Firefly?
- What are Your “What ifs?”
- Insurance Agency Book Ownership
- Agents Give You Advice if You’re Considering Firefly