You own the book. You can sell it to an agent who works outside of Firefly, to an agent who works with Firefly, give it to a family member, or do whatever you like with it, really. You build it, you control it.
To learn more click on the yellow “Grow Your Agency” button at the top of the page.
Modern Agent Resources
- Item 1
- Item 2
Learning Center Articles
- How to get Insurance Carrier Appointments on Your own
- How to Know if Firefly is a Good Fit for You
- What Makes me a Good fit for Firefly?
- What if Agents had to go Back to What They Were Doing Before Firefly?
- To fee, or not to fee? That is an Easy Question!
- Are You the Proper Fit for Firefly?
- Carrier Infusion Beats Carrier Appointment Confusion
- Working Without Firefly is Like Eating Soup With a Knife or Fork
- Can I Have my Own P&C Carrier Appointments Outside of Firefly?
- What are Your “What ifs?”
- Insurance Agency Book Ownership
- Agents Give You Advice if You’re Considering Firefly