First, you get direct appointments with 12+ carriers in just weeks, so you’ll start writing business quickly. You also get 1-on-1 training with Firefly that covers carrier appetites, quoting systems, e-signature systems, and more.
Essentially, your up-front fee cover your entire onboarding process. Firefly gets you your carrier appointments so quickly and easily that many agents have told us that Firefly feels like a cheat code to getting an agency started. Are you a good fit for Firefly?
Modern Agent Resources
- Item 1
- Item 2
Learning Center Articles
- How to get Insurance Carrier Appointments on Your own
- How to Know if Firefly is a Good Fit for You
- What Makes me a Good fit for Firefly?
- What if Agents had to go Back to What They Were Doing Before Firefly?
- To fee, or not to fee? That is an Easy Question!
- Are You the Proper Fit for Firefly?
- Carrier Infusion Beats Carrier Appointment Confusion
- Working Without Firefly is Like Eating Soup With a Knife or Fork
- Can I Have my Own P&C Carrier Appointments Outside of Firefly?
- What are Your “What ifs?”
- Insurance Agency Book Ownership
- Agents Give You Advice if You’re Considering Firefly