You sure can! Most agents who are starting from scratch with us don’t need or want outside appointments, but for established agents who are trying to get their agency to the next level we know this is a big deal.
Most aggregators either don’t allow agents to have outside appointments or they require YOU to pay THEM a portion of the carrier commissions you have outside of them. For established agents, this can make working with an aggregator feel like one step forward and two steps back.
We don’t have a commission split requirement on the business you have with your own carriers. Combine that and direct appointments with our carriers, and your agency can take two steps forward!
Modern Agent Resources
- Item 1
- Item 2
Learning Center Articles
- How to get Insurance Carrier Appointments on Your own
- How to Know if Firefly is a Good Fit for You
- What Makes me a Good fit for Firefly?
- What if Agents had to go Back to What They Were Doing Before Firefly?
- To fee, or not to fee? That is an Easy Question!
- Are You the Proper Fit for Firefly?
- Carrier Infusion Beats Carrier Appointment Confusion
- Working Without Firefly is Like Eating Soup With a Knife or Fork
- Can I Have my Own P&C Carrier Appointments Outside of Firefly?
- What are Your “What ifs?”
- Insurance Agency Book Ownership
- Agents Give You Advice if You’re Considering Firefly