What do you do when a great prospect isn’t responding to you? Keep trying? (Might be a waste of time.)
Give up? (You might miss out on a great customer.)
This video shows you one simple thing you can do to hopefully hear back. Credit for this idea 100% goes to Chris Voss, author of the great book, Never Split the Difference. (We highly recommend it.)
00:00 : What do you do when a prospect doesn’t respond?
00:17 : Great book: Never Split the Difference, by Chris Voss
00:34 : Your conundrum
00:53 : ? Do THIS before you give up
01:16 : What this message will NOT do
This and other topics are part of Firefly’s Modern Agent program for insurance agents. In it, we show you how you can make your agency:
- ▶️ Easy to find
- ▶️ Easy to buy from and
- ▶️ Easy to work with
There’s much more that you can learn by connecting with other P&C agent by joining our Facebook group.
Modern Agent Resources
- Item 1
- Item 2
Learning Center Articles
- How to get Insurance Carrier Appointments on Your own
- How to Know if Firefly is a Good Fit for You
- What Makes me a Good fit for Firefly?
- What if Agents had to go Back to What They Were Doing Before Firefly?
- To fee, or not to fee? That is an Easy Question!
- Are You the Proper Fit for Firefly?
- Carrier Infusion Beats Carrier Appointment Confusion
- Working Without Firefly is Like Eating Soup With a Knife or Fork
- Can I Have my Own P&C Carrier Appointments Outside of Firefly?
- What are Your “What ifs?”
- Insurance Agency Book Ownership
- Agents Give You Advice if You’re Considering Firefly